Can you believe Christmas is in less than a week? I finally finished wrapping all my gifts yesterday..pheww! It literally took about 3 hours, but thank god that’s over with. Where is everyone spending the holidays? I’m driving up to RI on Friday to spend it with my boyfriend and his family, so excited to spend it with them! If you’re visiting NYC this weekend or looking to take some festive photos but not sure where, well keep on reading to see my list of best spots around NYC for winter pictures.
Earlier this month, I met up with a few of my blogger babes in NYC and we went to all the prime spots to take photos. We’re so glad that we got some holiday content in for our blogs!
HERE’S 8 SPOTS IN NYC FOR WINTER HOLIDAY FESTIVE PICTURES:
- Rockefeller Center – Tree & Ice Skating Rink
- The tree is the main attraction that people go to during the holidays, it’s always packed and so beautiful to see. Love passing by it and seeing people ice skate.
- Bryant Park
- Bryant Park’s Winter Village is one of my favorites during this time of the season. There’s little shops, hot chocolate, yummy treats, and cute areas to take photos.
- Serra Birrera : Winter Wonderland Theme Rooftop
- I came to this holiday theme rooftop a couple of weeks ago and I was amazed how they decorated the restaurant. Serra Birrera is an Italian restaurant that also has a holiday food market downstairs with so many authentic foods and desserts to try from. This time of the season, they have pretty snowflakes hanging from the season..you definitely want to come here to take photos and enjoy the food. Click here to see my last post on all the deets you need to know when coming here.
- Rolf’s German Restaurant
- I haven’t been here before but the restaurant is seriously lit! From photos that I’ve seen, there are lights in every corner and pretty ornaments, it’s just so magical and so festive!
- Saks Fifth
- This is the spot where everyone is raving about this time of the year. Saks looks so beautiful at night with all the pretty lights. Put on your beautiful gown and take a photo in front of it at night.
- Radio City Music Hall
- The spot with the pretty ornaments and lights that easily rings jingle bell in mind haha! This is a great spot to take some photos in front of.
- Lotte New York Palace
- I’ve seen many bloggers stand in front of the tree at the palace to take photos in their most glamorous dresses. It’s so pretty, I’d recommend possibly going earlier in the morning to take pictures to beat the crowd.
- Times Square
- The most busiest and crowded area in NYC! If you can, with all the flashy lights in every corner, wear your festive outfit and take photos in every angle, can’t go wrong with this area!