Valentine’s Day is tomorrow and I wanted to share with you some V-Day Inspiration. This blush velvet top from Joyce Leslie, has a smooth fabric touch and I love the off-the-shoulder look.
I recently wore this outfit for brunch in the city and I paired it with my favorite high-waisted jeans and gray knee-high boots! A cute comfortable look can easily add a fashion edge when you add a nice pair of boots with it!
What are everyone’s plans for Valentine’s Day? This V-Day, I’ll be focusing on me and showing myself some love. For those single ladies out there who will be flying solo this year, see below of ideas because this day is all about loving yourself and treating yourself to something real good.
Here are some ways on how to celebrate:
1. Drinking champagne and eating chocolates with either yourself or with your single girlfriends
2. Pampering yourself with either a manicure or massage because YOU deserve it
3. Relaxing in a hot tub and drinking your fave champagne and reading a book
4. Going on a shopping spree and spoiling yourself with new clothes and shoes
5. Buying new lingerie because nothing is sexier than buying yourself a new pair of panties to lounge in!
6. Galentine’s Dinner with your girlfriends and taking cute photos as a group
7. Grab all your single ladies and hit the bar/club for some good drinks and fun dancing!