I love holidays because it’s a fun excuse to shove your face into tasteful treats. This past Christmas, when I went over to see my boyfriend, his mom made this addicting snack mix called reindeer crack. She made the same snack mix for Easter but included colorful peanut m&ms! If you haven’t tried it yet, then your missing out! It’s the perfect sweet & salty treat , it’ll make everyone beg for more and plus its super simple to make! Now that’s some good crack! :p
Here’s What You Need:
Rice Chex Plain
White chocolate chips
Easter peanut m&ms
Boom Chicka Pop (sea-salt popcorn)
How To Make:
- In a large bowl toss the Chex, popcorn, pretzel squares, bugles, & peanut m&ms
- Put white chocolate chips in a small bowl and heat in microwave for 30 seconds each time until it has a smooth consistency.
- Once the white chocolate has melted, pour all over the cereal mix with a wooden spoon, making sure it’s all covered in the white chocolate
- In a rectangular aluminum tray, place parchment paper, and then move cereal mix from bowl to tray to let it dry for about an hour or so.
- When chocolate is cooled, and hardened, you can enjoy these crack treats!